1) Please allow 24 hours for our staff to respond to your e-mail requests.
If you are requesting to book an urgent appointment, please call the clinic to speak with a staff member directly.
If this is outside of our usual office hours, please contact Health Link at 811 or emergency at 911.
2) We no longer accept emails with pictures of your medical concern. If you require your doctor to see your concern, please book an in clinic appointment or book a video virtual appointment. Thanks for your understanding.
CANCELLATION NOTE: As per our clinics policies, we appreciate as much notice as possible for cancelling your appointments. We require all patients to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation or no show fee.
For cancellations less than 24 hours before your appointment, we ask that you call the clinic and speak with a staff member.
Patient's Name (required)
Your Email (required)
---Family Practice GroupDr. Agnes ThompsonDr. Christina DisipioDr. Dale ColeDr. Kanwar BraichDr. Heather La BordeDr. Lisa CoffeyDr. Nadine MonetaDr. Remo DiPalmaDr. Sanjeev BhatlaDr. Christine RenzDr. Serge SoolsmaDr. Warren StanichDr. Megan HurleyDr. Lauren RobinsonDr. Skye SharkeyDr. Danny ZimmermenHeather Bailey, Nurse PractitionerBrice Willis, Behavioural Health ConsultantDr. Connie Ellis
Reason for Appointment
Requested Day for Appointment - 1st choice
AM / PM
Requested Day for Appointment - 2nd choice
We can accommodate urgent appointments on short notice.
Accepting patients who need an Aviation Medical.
Certificate of Fitness is provided when all the Guidelines are met.
6535 Bowness Rd NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 0E8
Join Bowmont Medical on Facebook!
Travel Medicine focuses on health promotion as a means to maintain the health and well-being of travelers.
Join Bowmont Travel on Facebook!
- Flu Vaccine Available October 2020
- Shingles Vaccines Available
- Bowmont is "Fragrance Free"
- FREE PARKING