If you have a cough and fever, you need to advise Bowmont at the time of booking an appointment so that we can take precautions when you arrive at the office. You will need to identify yourself when you book and arrive at the office.
Click here for Q&A on coronaviruses – World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bivalent COVID-19 (Moderna) vaccine now available. Find out about vaccines available and when they are needed – go to: albertahealthservices.ca/topics/page17389.aspx
- Paxlovid – albertahealthservices.ca
- Release the mosquitos! How 5 billion bugs will help fight dengue fever in Brazil
- About Smartphones, social media use and youth mental health!
- CPSA – February 19, 2020
- Every year, we go to a community clinic in Alberta to get photos for the CPSA Annual Report and other publications. This year, we were lucky enough to be welcomed at *two* Calgary medical clinics, where we got to capture what medical care looks like in Alberta.
- Check out this behind-the-scenes sneak peek of a community physician showing his mini patient that the doctor’s office isn’t so scary after all.
- A HUGE thank you goes out to patients, staff and physicians at Crowfoot Village Family Practice and Bowmont Medical Clinic.
- If your medical clinic is interested in working with CPSA on a similar project, send us a message!
- CBC News – Jan. 21, 2020 – Number of coyotes sauntering down Calgary streets and snatching pets has leapt by 66% — but don’t panic.
- U of C – Teachers of the Year
Dr. Kanwar Braich, MD CCFP & Dr. Sanjeev Bhatla, MD CCFP
- Bowmont Medical is affiliated with the Calgary Foothills Primary Care Network (CFPCN). You can visit their website at: CFPCN.ca
- University Teaching Site– Facility of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Asthma Educator – Please discuss with your family doctor.
- We offer 24 H blood pressures, ECG’s, lung function testing, audio-grams (hearing tests).
- Towards Optimized Practice – Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Electronic Chart
We are updating our EMR so please be patient. Through NETCARE, we are able to access your lab results from a provincial repository. If you have had lab work done that has not been done by our office, please let us know, we can endeavor to get it for you. Click on the image below for more information.
- Testimonial to Fitness as We Age
- Three Amigos – Dr. Bhatla, Dr. Braich, Dr. Cole – (click on photo to enlarge)